Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Introduction

*
I know, those of you who have seen any of the old stuff on this site are going to say: "This isn't anything new. All you've done is taken the Opinion articles and renamed them. What's the deal with that?"

And you are right. That is exactly what I have done; renamed and republished my earlier works.

Why?

I felt embarrassed having a "column" entitled "In My Opinion." I thought it made me sound like I thought of myself as some great commentator on the world. I thought people might see the heading and think I was egotistic or something.

I wouldn't want anyone to think that of me.

Is it true? Do I think I am a great commentator on the world? Am I egotistic?

Sure.

But I don't want you to think that I think that way about myself. After all, I have some dignity.

Tumbleweed